Samantha Syeda Khairunnesa
- Specification Inference: Complexity of specification, behavioral and temporal specification inference, static analyses for specification inference, specification mining.
- Software Engineering: Mining software repositories, ultra-large-scale mining.
- Program Analysis: BigCode analyses, program comprehension, program synthesis.
- Research Assistant, Laboratory for Software Design, Iowa State University, USA, 2014 - Present
- Teaching Assistant, Department of Computer Science, Iowa State University, USA
- Advanced Programming Techniques (COMS 229), Fall 2014
- Principles of Progamming Languages (COMS 342), Spring 2015 - Spring 2016
- Introduction to Spreadsheets and Databases (COMS 113), Fall 2015
- [OOPSLA 2017] Samantha S. Khairunnesa, Hoan A. Nguyen, Tien. N. Nguyen and Hridesh Rajan, “Exploiting Implicit Beliefs to Resolve Sparse Usage Problem in Usage-Based Specification Mining”, Object-oriented Programming, Systems, Languages, and Applications 2017 [acm].
- Samantha S. Khairunnesa, Exploiting Implicit Beliefs to Resolve Sparse Usage Problem in Usage-Based Specification Mining, MS Thesis, CS, Iowa State University, 2017 .
- PLMW @ SPLASH Scholarship 2017
- Professional Development Grants, ISU 2017
- “Exploiting Implicit Beliefs to Resolve Sparse Usage Problem in Usage-Based Specification Mining” at OOPSLA,
Vancouver, Canada, 2017 [slides].
- “Exploiting Implicit Beliefs to Resolve Sparse Usage Problem in Usage-Based Specification Mining” at the 9th Midwest
Verification Day (KSU), Manhattan, KS 2017 [slides].
- Publicity Chair, The Midwest Summer School 2018
- Design and Analysis of Algorithms
- Algorithms for Large Data Sets
- Programming Languages
- Advanced Topics in Programming Languages
- Principles and Practice of Compiling
- Principles and Internals of Database Systems
- Information Diffusion